We provide all of the necessary care 24/7 to a bed-ridden senior, such as monitoring them, administering medication, feeding, positioning and toileting.
Seavoy Nursing Homes provides round-the-clock nursing care with trained nurses, and it is registered with the Ministry of Health and the Welfare Department.
Some of the nursing care provided includes:
- Monitoring – Blood pressure, Hemo – glucose checking and Diabetes.
- Recording of the Daily Intake / Output
- Administration of Medication
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ryles Tube
- Insertion of Urinary Catheter (Male / Female)
- Wound Dressing
- Toileting, Changing of Diapers, 2 hourly positioning to prevent complications such as bed sore